- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 2 tbs olive oil (additional for coating)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 block Follow Your Heart® Mozzarella, Shredded
- 2 vegan sausages (spicy, sliced)
- 1 cup potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup kale (thinly sliced)
- 5-7 tbsp Follow Your Heart® VeganEgg mixed with 1 cup ice cold water or almond milk
- 1/2 white onion, or one whole small onion
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- Avocado & scallion garnish optional
- 1 package of shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- cracked black pepper and sea salt (as desired)
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Wash, slice shiitake mushrooms, marinate in mixture overnight ideally if not for as long as you can! lol. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. (I typically make these in advance)
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Slice potatoes, red bell pepper, onion (thick slices), sausage and coat with olive oil, chili powder and sea salt. Roast for 25 minutes. Rotate midway. Combine egg with almond milk or water, whisk, should have thicker consistency, and throw in a medium size pan over med/high heat, cook for 5-7 minutes, season with salt & pepper as desired.
- For more of a crispy dough flash bake it! Spread the pre-made dough out onto lightly greased pan coated with olive oil. Once potatoes and peppers are done throw the pre-made dough in and let it
- Spread dough out onto a pan lightly coated in olive oil. Top with vegan eggs, potato pepper mixture, kale and shredded vegan cheese onto the dough. Make sure kale is tossed into the mixture as if it is exposed it will burn. Bake on 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until crust is browned. Remove from heat and place on a cooling rack for 5 minutes, then serve with avocado!