Classic Macaroni Salad
Recipe Courtesy of: Plant-Based Kindness
- 4 cups uncooked large elbow macaroni (8 cups cooked)
- 1 1/4 cup small chopped red pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup Original Vegenaise
- 1 tbsp plain unsweetened soy milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the chopped veggies, seasonings and macaroni together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the Vegenaise, milk and vinegar. Mix well, and add to the macaroni salad.
- Mix to combine thoroughly. Refrigerate 1 hour to allow the flavors to come together.
- Serve as desired.
- Keep refrigerated, covered, for up to 7 days.