Mini Herb Cheese Balls
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
Cheese Ball Ingredients:
- 1 container Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ½ teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Provolone Block, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- ¼ cup vegan bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 package organic crackers
- For cheese ball: In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment add Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese and vegan butter. Whisk to soften. Add Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, garlic powder and sea salt. Whisk to incorporate. Add shredded Follow Your Heart Provolone, chives and dill. Whisk until uniform. Place in freezer proof container and freeze for about ½ hour to firm up.
- For toppings: Place pecans and cranberries in a small bowl. Place chives, bacon bits, and poppy seeds in separate small bowls.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls from cheese mixture and roll 3-4 balls in each of the toppings. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer until ready to serve.
- When serving, let thaw about 10 minutes and place on platter with crackers.