Miso Ginger Grilled Asparagus
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 1 lb thick asparagus spears, washed and woody ends removed
- 1 & 1/2 cups Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 scallions thinly sliced, for garnish
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger dressing, lime juice, and toasted sesame oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place asparagus spears in a ziploc bag, add Organic Miso Ginger dressing mix and seal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on grill, allow to heat for about a minute. Using tongs, arrange asparagus spears in 1 layer on aluminum. Grill for about 3 minutes, flip and grill another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly. Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces, toss in remaining 1/2 cup Organic Miso Ginger dressing.
- To serve, lay asparagus on brown rice, top with scallions and sesame seeds.