Raspberry Banana Bread Muffins with Chocolate Chunks
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 1 ¼ cup organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup evaporated cane sugar
- 3/4 cup, plus ½ cup ice cold un-sweetened almond milk
- 2 level tablespoons Follow Your Heart VeganEgg powder
- 1/3 cup neutral tasting oil (safflower)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, halved
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sea salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk ¾ cup ice cold almond milk with VeganEgg until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add to dry ingredients with remaining almond milk, oil, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk until uniform.
- Fold in mashed banana and mix until uniform. Fold in raspberries and chocolate.
- Add batter to lined and greased cupcake pan to fill each cup.
- Bake for 32-36 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in center.