Spicy Nacho Burger
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 4 vegan burger patties
- ½ teaspoon neutral tasting oil
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Fiesta Blend Shreds
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise
- 4 leaves butter lettuce
- 1 small bag tortilla chips
- 4-6 canned sliced jalapeños, drained
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup pico de gallo or salsa cruda
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained
- 2 green onions, cut into thin rounds
- Heat griddle over medium heat and add oil. Add patties and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or according to directions.
- In separate small pot add Fiesta Shreds and lime juice. Cook until melted, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Toast buns on griddle or in toaster oven.
- To assemble, slather buns with Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise. Place a leaf of lettuce, a few tortilla chips and sliced jalapeños on each bun base. Top with cooked patties. Top each patty with melted Fiesta Blend Shreds. Then top with dollop of guacamole, salsa, a sprinkle of black olives and green onion. Enclose with top of bun.