VeganEgg Stories

Have Questions? Visit our FAQs

Home Forums VeganEgg VeganEgg Stories

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hiclimb3953@yahoo.com 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FYH Oscar
    Keymaster

Here’s an open forum where you can share your VeganEgg story. Do you or a loved one have an egg allergy that VeganEgg has helped with? Were you hesitant to transition into a plant-based diet because of eggs until now? Are you a longtime vegan who just plain forgot what scrambled eggs and omelettes were like? Then here’s where to share those stories, experiences, and hear from others.

Dina

I found out about my numerous food allergies about 3 years ago. I used to joke with my son that I was allergic to breakfast because I’d take one bite of egg and I’d get so sick and spend the rest of the day flat out on the sofa. But it never seriously dawned on me that I was really allergic. I was so used to feeling crappy, so it became my normal. When I went to get tested for a gluten allergy, you could have knocked me over with a feather when the light bulb went on about my rather severe egg allergy. And oh how I missed eggs! I mastered a decent tofu scramble, but it just wasn’t quite the same. I am IN LOVE with vegan egg. It has given me back my breakfast! And I can’t wait to bake with it!

FYH Oscar
    Keymaster

Hi Dina,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story about VeganEgg. We’re so glad we were able to bring breakfast back into your life! Good luck with your VeganEgg baking!

Kim

I’ve been Vegan for over 9 years so it’s been a long time since I’ve eaten eggs. It was exciting to try this product and enjoy the taste and texture that I grew up eating. Im thrilled with the scrambled version and can’t wait to try making quiche. I’ve never regretted going Vegan but giving up foods you’ve eaten all your life can be tough. Vegan Egg means there is one less obstacle for people who want to give up animal products. I’ve been singing your praises on Facebook.Thanks for all of your wonderful products! Love the garden herb cheese and who doesn’t love Vegenaise – my non-vegan husband prefers it over other Mayo.!

I am the same as Dina. I have been allergic to eggs for 20 years and I’ve just had the vegan scrambled eggs for the first time. I’m so excited to start experimenting to re-add foods back into my life. I love follow my heart products! Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.