Frightening Vegan Choc Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8-oz containers Follow Your Heart® Vegan Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature for about 30 minutes
- ¼ c Follow Your Heart® Vegan Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Vegan gummi worms
- Vegan candies
- Sugar cookies for serving
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl with an electric mixer just until no lumps remain. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and sea salt and mix to combine. Melt the chocolate chips in a double-boiler, or in a microwave: in a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds and stir, then repeat until just melted. Add the melted chocolate to the mixing bowl and beat to combine until fluffy.
- Pour the mix into a wide, shallow bowl. Crush chocolate sandwich cookies in a sealable plastic bag by whacking the bag on a countertop with a spoon, or in a blender/chopper, and sprinkle the crumbs over the top of the dip. Gently pat them down. Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving, and decorate with vegan gummi worms or other candies. Serve with sugar cookies.