Creamy Green Chile Vegan Chicken Chili
by Plvnt Food
- 1 bag frozen vegan chicken pieces, thawed
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Anaheim pepper, diced
- 4 cloved minced garlic
- 1 4oz. can diced green chiles
- 2 16oz. jars salsa verde
- 2 15oz. cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt / black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- avocado, sliced
- jalapeños, sliced
- fresh cilantro
- In a pot over medium heat, add your olive oil, diced onions, green pepper, and Anaheim pepper. Season with salt & pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add your garlic.
- Add your vegan chicken pieces in with your veggies. Sauté until slightly browned. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Add in your diced green chiles, coriander, cumin, salsa verde, and water. Stir to combine. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes with a lid half on the pot.
- Add your rinsed & drained beans and Dairy-Free Sour Cream to the chili. Stir well to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles, sliced avocado, jalapenos, and cilantro!