Grilled Corn Cheesy Guac
by Spork Foods
- 1 tsp neutral-tasting oil
- 1 cob corn, kernels cut off
- 4 ripe small avocados, peeled and roughly diced
- ¼ cup Original Vegenaise
- 1 green jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ – 1 tsp hot sauce
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Mozzarella Shreds, crumbled
- 1 package tortilla chips
- Heat a skillet and add oil. Add corn and cook until golden. Set aside.
- Place avocado in a medium bowl and add Vegenaise. Mash until mostly smooth. Add, jalapeño, onion, tomato, lime juice, hot sauce, sea salt, and pepper. Stir until uniform. Fold in half of grilled corn and Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Shreds.
- When serving, top with remaining grilled corn and crumbled Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Shreds and serve with tortilla chips.