Brocc Chick’n Kale Pesto Cauli Crust Pizza
by Paris Marash, AKA Greens & Fries
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 2 Chick’n Scallopini
- 1 cup Kale
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 cup shredded Vegan Provolone Block
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- Preheat your oven to 450°F per cauliflower crust instructions and bake accordingly until cooked through and crispy. If you’re making your own cauliflower crust from scratch, you’ll still want to bake the crust fully before adding any toppings.
- In the meantime, prep all your ingredients by chopping into small pieces.
- Pre-Cook your chick’n and shred into small pieces.
- Take your favorite vegan cheese (mine is Follow Your Heart® slices) and shred them using a cheese grater.
- Prepare Vegan Kale Pesto or use store bought.
- Once your pizza crust is fully cooked through remove from the oven and top with ingredients. This is the order I used from bottom up. Pesto, Tomatoes, Chicken, Cheese, Kale, and Broccoli on the very top.
- Pop this back in the oven and broil on High for about 5 minutes until your cheese is melty and your broccoli starts to get crispy on top.