Loaded Polenta Sticks with Sage Butter Sauce
Loaded Polenta Stacks:
- 1 – 2 rolls cooked polenta roll
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 red peppers, chopped
- 6-9 Portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup micro greens or sprouts
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
Sage Butter Sauce:
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 6-8 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 – 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Melt vegan butter in a skillet on medium-heat. Cook until butter starts to brown. Add sage leaves and let sizzle for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and add garlic. The garlic should start to brown quickly so be sure not to burn it. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, and nutritional yeast. Stir to combine and heat for a minute.
- Add all of the chopped vegetables to a large bowl and cover them in the sage butter sauce.
- Bake the vegetables at 450°F for 15-25 minutes or until slightly chard.
- Pan-fry the chopped polenta with some sage butter sauce until both sides are golden brown.
- Build the stack with polenta, mushroom cap, red pepper, zucchini slices, microgreens, and finish off with Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and celebrate with these stacks!