Minty Spiced Roasted Carrots
by Follow Your HEart
- 2 lb carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Aleppo chili or cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add carrots. Drizzle olive oil over carrots and top with minced garlic, spices, and salt. Gently massage with hands to mix together. Roast in oven for 18 minutes, turn carrots and pan and roast for another 10-12 minutes
- While carrots are roasting, heat a small pan over medium-low heat. Add pistachios and lightly toast about a minute, stirring frequently. Remove pistachios from heat and roughly chop.
- Remove carrots from oven and toss with 1/4 cup Feta Crumbles. Transfer to serving plate and top with remaining Feta Crumbles, mint leaves, and pistachios. Serve and enjoy!