Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
Serves 6-8 as an appetizer, 3-4 as a side dish
- 2-3 cups small, organic fingerling or new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons neutral tasting high-heat oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, plus to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely ground black pepper, plus to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1 tablespoon fresh thyme,
- finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup 1⁄4 cup Vegenaise®
- 1⁄2 cup microgreens, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and coat them in oil, sea salt, black pepper and thyme.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Bake until skins are brown and potatoes give little resistance when poked with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk together paprika, chili powder, garlic, thyme, ketchup, Vegenaise, and sea salt and black pepper, to taste, for the sauce.
- Coat warm potatoes with sauce and garnish with microgreens, if using. Serve immediately.