Twice-Baked Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 2 lage russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup vegetarian refried black beans
- 1/4 cup Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Vegan Gourmet Shreds Fiesta Blend, plus more to sprinkle
- 1 tsp Taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap potatoes in tin foil and roast in oven for about 1 hour. Remove from oven, allow to cool, cut in half lengthwise, scoop out insides leaving about 1/4 inch of flesh around sides.
- Mix together potato flesh, refried black beans, Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream, Vegan Gourmet Shreds Fiesta Blend, and taco seasoning. Distribute evenly amongst potato boats. Top with additional sprinkle of cheese and roast in oven for additional 20-25 minutes.
- Top potatoes with pico de gallo, and avocado and serve with desired hot sauce!