Vegan Choc Chip Cookies
by Spork Foods
- 2 tbsp VeganEgg powder
- ¼ cup ice-cold water
- ½ cup vegan butter, softened
- ¾ cup evaporated cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add VeganEgg powder and ice-cold water. Whisk until smooth and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, or stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream together vegan butter and sugar, until well mixed. Add VeganEgg mixture, vanilla extract, sea salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Mix until uniform.
- Add flour and almond milk. Mix until all ingredients look evenly distributed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a heaping tablespoon measure, scoop batter onto greased baking sheet, or silicone lined sheet. Space about 2 inches apart and press gently to flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 25-27 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To preserve their texture, store cookies in a metal tin in the refrigerator for the best consistency.