by Bob Goldberg
- 2 level Tbsp VeganEgg™
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
- 1 tsp vegan butter (enough to lightly oil pan)
- Melt vegan butter in a pre-heated medium-sized skillet set to medium-high heat.
- Whisk or blend “egg” ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into skillet (“egg” should sizzle in pan) and immediately begin to scramble.
- Scramble frequently and evenly with a spatula until eggs are firm.
- VeganEgg™ takes longer than regular eggs, so we recommend 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked.
Season to taste and enjoy!Print