Bacon Cheddar Crescent Pinwheels
- 1 package vegan puff pastry (2 sheets)
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- 2 tsp vegan butter
- 1 package vegan bacon strips
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Thaw puff pastry according to directions. Slice each sheet into 3-inch-long strips, set aside.
- Heat sauté pan. Add butter and cook bacon strips until slightly crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat to cool slightly and dice.
- To assemble pinwheels, lay puff pastry sheets on work surface. Lightly spread Vegenaise over each strip of puff pastry. Add bacon. Sprinkle with Dairy-Free Mozzarella and Cheddar Shreds. Add spinach and black pepper. Roll up puff pastry into log shape. Slice in half yielding 12 roll ups total.
- Place rounds on parchment lined baking sheet, on flattest side (pinwheel shape face up). Top with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake about 22-25 minutes, or until browned. Sprinkle with fresh parsley when serving.