Baked Chipotle Spinach Dip
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 bag Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise
- 1 pack firm tofu (drained)
- 5 cups packed spinach
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Blend tofu and sour cream until smooth.
- Blanch and drain spinach. Squeeze all excess water from spinach and roughly chop.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except breadcrumbs. Pour into an oven safe dish and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes and then broil for 3-5 minutes until the top is golden brown. Let sit for 10 minutes before eating. Serve with crackers or pretzels.