Baked Potato Dip
Baked Potato Dip:
- 8 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cheddar Shredded
- 6 pieces vegan bacon, pan fried until crispy and chopped
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
Seasoned Baked Potato Slices:
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1½ tbsp oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Mix all dip ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Preheat the oven to 425 ºF.
- Wash the potatoes and slice them about ⅛ inch thick. Use a crinkle cutter if desired.
- Submerge cut potatoes in a bowl of cold water and swish around to remove some of the starch before draining.
- Toss together the sliced potatoes with the oil and seasoning, then spread in a single layer across 1 or 2 baking trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy.
- Enjoy them with the dip!