Beer Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 tbsp organic unbleached flour
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup vegan lager
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 7 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar (one bag)
- 2 packages vegan premade crescent roll dough 8 oz. each
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Heat a medium sized saucepan and add butter. Whisk in flour and create a roux. Add sea salt, pepper, cayenne, parsley, and garlic. Whisk and cook to make roux golden, about 2 minutes. Add Worcestershire, vinegar, Dijon mustard, lager, cream cheese, and Cheddar shreds and whisk until uniform. Cook for about 3 minutes, whisking frequently. Mixture should still be thick. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Grease a cast iron skillet and ball up 2 triangles of crescent dough to make one larger ball. Line rim of skillet with 8 balls of dough, giving space between each. Bake for 8 minutes without cheese.
- Scoop beer cheese into center of skillet and bake about 15-17 minutes more, until rolls are golden and cheese is melted. Serve warm.