Bleu Cheese Buffalo Chick’n Pasta
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 4 cups pasta
- vegan chick’n
- 1 pack Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese
- fresh dill
- Cook pasta and vegan chick’n. Set to the side.
- Create a roux with vegan butter and flour. Cook until brown.
- Sauté garlic, chopped celery, and onions in the roux for 2-3 minutes on medium. Add paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add buffalo sauce and cream cheese next. Mix and cook on medium for 5 minutes. Next, add cooked pasta and cooked chick’n and cook for 5 min.
- Sprinkle blue cheese and fresh dill on top. (Melt the blue cheese on top by baking is optional.)