Bleu Cheese Cranberry Bites
- 3 tablespoons Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container vegan-friendly crescent dough
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup fresh minced parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place the Finely Shredded Mozzarella, Grated Parmesan, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, mixing to combine. Set aside.
- Next, gently unroll the crescent dough onto a clean, lightly floured work surface. Roll out the dough to about 1/8”-inch thick. Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter or small glass, cut rounds from the crust. Roll the leftover dough into a ball, roll it out, and repeat until you’re not able to get any more rounds from the dough. You should be able to get about 12 to 14 rounds.
- Place the rounds in a lightly oiled cupcake tin, pressing the middle gently to form a slight indentation. Fill each round of dough with a heaping teaspoon of the mozzarella-parmesan mixture, followed by about a teaspoon of cranberry sauce. Bake in the preheated oven until the cranberry sauce is bubbling and the dough is golden and crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the bites to a serving plate and finish with chopped walnuts, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, fresh parsley, and enjoy!