Bleu Cheese & Fig Tartlets
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 1 pack ready biscuits
- ½ cup fig jam
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2-3 figs, thinly sliced
- agave, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- While oven is preheating, split biscuits in half and place them in cupcake baking tray. Spread dough to conform to the shape of the tray.
- Evenly layer fig jam, pecans, and fig slices to dough. Place tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles and drizzle agave.