Bleu Cheese Steakhouse Burger Totchos
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp “blackened” seasoning
- 1 bag Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- 1-2 cups plain unsweetened plant milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 package vegan ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag arugula
- 2 packed cups fresh basil
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- salt & black pepper to taste
- For the queso, mix all ingredients together in a sauce pot until smooth and melty. Start with less milk and add more as needed. Make sure to stir very frequently (over medium-low heat) to prevent burning.
- For the pesto, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Bake your tots according to package instructions and once they’re done, toss with seasonings.
- For the beef, add your oil and beef to a pan and cook over medium heat until golden brown. Then add your Worcestershire and salt & pepper.
- To assemble, place your tots as the base on a large plate or tray, top with queso, beef, arugula pesto, fried onions, and plenty of Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles! Dig in while warm.