- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart VeganEgg, dry
- 1 cup ice-cold water
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 vegan breakfast sausage patties
- 1 bottle Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup *Optional
- 2 teaspoons, plus 2 teaspoons neutral tasting oil, for coating pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk together VeganEgg powder, cold water, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk until uniform and slightly thickened.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan to a medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Pour VeganEgg mixture evenly into pan in thin layer. Cook about 5 minutes. Flip and cook 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and fold into thirds. Set aside. Cook sausages in same pan. Set aside.
- Heat and grease large non-stick pan with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add 6 biscuit cutters or crumpet rings to pan. Squeeze Rocket Cakes into rings, filling half way. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Flip with rings and cook about 2 more minutes uncovered. Remove from rings and remove from heat.
- To small pot add Finely Shredded Cheddar. Cook to melt, stirring frequently.
- To serve, top 3 Rocket Cakes generously with cheese. Top with VeganEgg and a sausage patty. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Enclose with remaining Rocket Cakes. Serve warm.