Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 8 oz vegan chicken chunks
- 1 container (8 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 bag (7 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup vegan buffalo sauce or hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons, plus 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 1 bag tortilla chips, for dipping
- celery sticks, carrot sticks or bell pepper sticks, for dipping *Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Heat a sauté pan and add butter. Add vegan chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Set aside.
- To a mixing bowl add Cream Cheese, Finely Shredded Cheddar cheese, salt, parsley, Worcestershire, buffalo or hot sauce, and chives, and mix until uniform.
- Fold in cooked vegan chicken.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with additional chives and Bleu Cheese Crumbles. Serve warm with chips and vegetables on side for dipping.