Almond Sour Cream Bundt Cake
- 1 ½ cups organic evaporated cane sugar
- ¾ cup vegan butter
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 ½ cups organic un-bleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup soymilk creamer
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- In a standing mixer, using a paddle attachment, add sugar, butter, Sour Cream, vanilla extract, almond extract and amaretto liqueur and blend until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, almond flour, baking powder, flax seeds, and sea salt.
- With mixer on low, slowly incorporate flour mixture into wet ingredients. When well mixed, add soymilk creamer and blend until smooth and uniform, about 10 seconds. Do not over work mixture.
- Spray a 10-12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan. Bake 1 hour, rotating half way through baking. Bake until toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean, 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan about 20-30 minutes, before loosening and flipping onto cooling rack. Gently remove cake. Cool completely on wire rack.