Cheesy Corn Fritter Fries
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ – 1 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart VeganEgg powder
- ⅓ cup plant-based milk
- ½ tsp Indian black
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 2 cups corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 cups grapeseed oil, for frying
- 1 bag frozen French fries of your choice
Pepper Jack “Cheese” Sauce:
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Pepper Jack Slices
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- ¼ cup diced rainbow tomatoes
- ⅛ cup jalapeño slices
- ¼ chopped green onions
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of your Dry Mix ingredients. Set aside
- In another medium bowl, mix together all of your Wet Mix ingredients. Set aside
- Combine your Wet Mix and Dry Mix as well as your corn kernels into one bowl. Mix together until a thick dough forms. Set aside.
- Bake your French fries until crispy, about 25 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up your plant-based milk and add in your Dairy-Free Pepper Jack Cheese slices once the milk is bubbling and hot. Stir your cheese until everything is melted and you have a thick cheese sauce. Set aside.
- Heat up your grapeseed oil in a deep pan. Portion out and ball up your corn fritter batter.
- Drop the corn fritter balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove extra oil by laying the fritters in a bowl lined with a towel.
- Build your plate with: French fries, corn fritters, Pepper Jack “Cheese” Sauce, diced rainbow tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped jalapeños, and green onions.