Cheesy Potato Balls
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely-Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Follow Your Heart VeganEgg (mixed with 4 tablespoons of water)
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 3 stalks green onion (diced)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- corn oil
- marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp Follow Your Heart VeganEgg (mixed with 1/2 cup water)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella, Grated Parmesan, mashed potatoes, flour, green onion, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and unsweetened almond milk in a bowl.
- Form balls of the potato/cheese mixture about the size of a golf ball and place in egg for batter, coating them. Then coat the ball in breadcrumbs.
- Place potato/cheese balls into medium heated corn oil in frying pan. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce topped with Grated Parmesan.