Cheesy Ramen Noodles
- 1 (4-5 oz) package Instant Ramen Noodles (vegan)
Seasoning (if not using package seasoning):
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp vegan butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Cheddar
- ¼ – ½ cup reserved noodle water
- 1 Tbsp sriracha (optional, for spicy noodles)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain but reserve the noodle water and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the vegan butter. Add plant milk, and seasonings (or use the seasoning packet if your instant ramen has one). Next add in Dairy-Free Shredded Cheddar and stir to melt.
- Add in the noodle water, adding more for a brothier noodle experience. Stir in sriracha and then add the noodles back in. Toss them to coat in the cheesy sauce, then serve immediately.
- Top with green onions, sesame seeds and whatever else you like!