Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 8 Gardein chicken scallopini, thawed
- 1 pack vegan ham or salami slices
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Take 2 of your thawed pieces of chicken and press them together and flatten them out to make a larger / thinner piece of chicken. Do this with all 8 pieces so you have 4 large pieces of chicken total.
- Take 2 of your pieces of chicken and place them on a parchment lined baking tray. Add half your ham slices to the center, then add half of your mozzarella to each piece, and top with the remaining ham to incase the cheese.
- Place your other 2 pieces of chicken over top and press the edges with your fingers to seal well.
- Brush the top of each piece of chicken with Dijon mustard. In a bowl, mix your breadcrumbs, melted vegan butter, garlic powder, salt, and dried parsley together. Pack the breadcrumbs onto the Dijon mustard, and carefully shake off the excess.
- Place in a preheated 425F oven and cook until the breadcrumbs are golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a simple arugula salad and lemon wedges if desired!