Chipotle Jackfruit Dip
- 14 oz Shredded Jackfruit
- ½ cup blended chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can of cooked seasoned black beans
- 8 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free cream Cheese
- 1 can medium diced tomatoes & jalapenos with juice
- 3 cups Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F degrees
- Blend chipotle pepper in adobo sauce. Mix chipotle pepper sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, soy sauce, maple, lime, salt, and pepper.
- Prep jackfruit. Marinate jackfruit in the chipotle blend.
- Grill chipotle jackfruit. Add oil to the pan if you are using a nonstick.
- Add cream cheese, black beans, diced tomatoes & jalapenos, and Finely Shredded Cheddar to a baking pan. Back for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the dip from the oven. Add jackfruit and mix.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips!