- 5 cups water
- 6 oz tomato paste
- ½ oz dark chocolate
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ lb vegan ground beef
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cheddar Shredded
- Oyster Crackers (leave out to make gluten-free)
- Add your tomato paste, chocolate, and water to a dutch oven. Cook while whisking for 3-5 minutes over medium heat to combine them together.
- Add in your spices & vinegar next, mix well.
- Add in your vegan ground beef & bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-low.
- Cook uncovered for 1-1½ hours at a low boil, stirring occasionally until thick.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti with cheese, and oyster crackers.