Cranberry Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 large boule or sourdough loaf
- 1 ½ cups cranberry sauce
- 1 bag (8 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Heat a medium sized saucepan and add butter, sea salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Whisk and cook for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice boule or sour dough loaf into 1-inch strips horizontally, then vertically creating cubes, but not cutting all the way through the loaf.
- Brush loaf with seasoned butter, coating loaf generously.
- Add cranberry sauce gently in spaces between cubes.
- Heat Follow Your Heart Shredded Mozzarella in small pot and generously pour between cubes in cracks with cranberry sauce.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes, until crust of bread is golden and cheese is bubbling. Serve warm.