Creamy Sesame Noodles
- 1 package organic spaghetti
- 1 ½ cups finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
Creamy Sesame Dressing:
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp evaporated cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp pickled ginger, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Cook spaghetti according to package. Drain and then rinse under cold water and set aside.
- For dressing, add Original Vegenaise, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sugar or coconut sugar, miso, ginger, salt, and sesame seeds to bowl. Whisk until uniform. Toss with cooled noodles.
- Add purple cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, and green onion. Toss to coat.
- Top with additional sesame seeds if desired. Serve chilled or room temperature.