- 2 cups corn (rinsed and drained if using canned, thawed if using frozen, or freshly cut from the cob)
- 1-2 serrano peppers (to taste)
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles (to act as queso fresco)
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- In a skillet over medium heat add your butter until melted, then your serrano pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant, then add your corn and salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes then set aside until cool to the touch.
- Add your Vegenaise to the cooled corn and mix well until combined.
- Mix your cayenne and chili powder together (use less cayenne if you don’t want it as spicy, or more if you like the heat).
- Add to a serving bowl and sprinkle with the chili powder mixture to your liking, then top with dairy-free feta crumbles, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime!