- chopped oyster mushrooms (3-6 cups)
- poultry seasoning (3 tbs)
- smoked paprika (½ tbs)
- maple syrup (3 tbs)
- lime juice (2 tbs)
- vegan Worcestershire sauce (2-3tbs)
- vegan butter or vegetable broth (2 tbs)
- sliced white onion (½ cup)
- sliced bell peppers (3 cups)
- fajita seasoning (3 tbs)
- cayenne pepper (½-1 tsp)
- fresh chopped cilantro (3 tbs)
- smoked paprika
- cumin powder
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- dried oregano
- dried cilantro
- mustard powder
- chipotle powder
- tortillas (10-12)
- cooked black beans (1-3 cups)
- avocado slices (1 avocado)
- lime wedges (4-6)
- pico de gallo (1 cup)
- cilantro (¼ cup)
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Cheddar
- In a large container, marinate your chopped oyster mushrooms in poultry seasoning, smoked paprika, maple syrup, lime juice, and Vegan Worcestershire sauce. Mix everything together well using your hands and cover the marinated mushrooms for at least one hour.
- While the mushrooms marinade, thinly slice the white onions, bell peppers, and prepare your black beans, avocado and lime slices, as well as mince the fresh cilantro.
- In a hot pan Eat the vegan butter and sauté the sliced white onion and sliced bell peppers until slightly sauce. Add in the fajita and cayenne pepper seasoning and thoroughly combine everything together until all of the vegetables are covered in Seasoning.
- Once the sliced peppers and onions are soft and malleable add in the marinated mushrooms and sauté everything together until the mushrooms are slightly brown and crispy.
- When you are ready to serve, build the fajitas with the cooked mushrooms and bell peppers on the bottom, then decorate with cooked black beans, avocado slices, lime wedges, pico de gallo, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve the fajitas with toasted tortillas and garnish them with Dairy-Free Sour Cream and Shredded Cheddar.
- Sing your song, do your dance, speak your truth, and enjoy the vegan fajitas!