Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 2 slices Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free American Slices
- ½ cup vegan butter (softened)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- salt & pepper to taste
- Make the garlic butter by combining everything in a bowl.
- Spread as much garlic butter as you’d like on each slice of bread. Add one slice butter side down to a pan over medium heat.
- Top with the Dairy-Free American slices and then the next slice of buttered bread, butter side up. Grill for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and repeat.
- You can cover to help the melting process. But either way, make sure the heat is set to medium / medium low to avoid burning the bread.
- Once the bread is browned and the butter is melted, remove from heat. Slice into triangles and enjoy immediately. Feel free to dip in some marinara.