Garlic Parmesan Knots
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough (20 oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Parmesan Shredded
- 1 cup marinara sauce, for dipping *Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Divide dough into 10 portions. Roll each piece into 5 inch long coils, about 1 inch thick. Tie dough in knots, tucking ends under each knot, and let rest while making butter.
- In a small pot, add olive oil, butter, garlic, parsley, chives, sea salt, and pepper. Cook to melt butter then remove from heat. Add in Follow Your Heart Parmesan and whisk. Set aside.
- Place on parchment-lined walled baking sheet. Top knots generously with topping mixture, and brush around all sides of knots to cover dough. Bake about 20-24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while warm, and generously top each knot with remaining butter mixture.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.