- 1 ball fresh pizza dough
- ¾ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Provolone Slices
- 6 large pitted black olives
- 3 large pitted green olives
- 2 tsp oil for brushing crust
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil, for garnish *optional
- Pre-heat oven to 450° F. If using a pizza stone, pre-heat stone in oven.
- Shape dough into a 12-inch round over floured or cornmeal topped surface. Brush dough with oil around rim and add sauce evenly around center of pie, leaving a ½ inch border round dough. Lightly sprinkle with Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella. Cook 12-14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut Dairy-Free Provolone Slices into ghost shapes with ghost cookie cutters. Set aside.
- For olive spiders, slice olives in half lengthwise. Cut into strips to make spider legs. Set aside. Use remaining olives for eyes, cutting circles with a straw.
- Top pizza with cheese ghosts, including olive eyes and olive spiders.
- Bake at for 3 minutes more, just to melt the Provolone.
- Serve warm and garnish with fresh basil, if desired.