Grilled BLT Pizza
- Preheat grill on high.
- While the grill preheats, prepare the vegan bacon. Heat a skillet over medium. Once heated, add in a drizzle of oil followed by the bacon pieces. Cook until browned and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it onto a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Evenly spread over the Vegenaise and top with a generous amount of the Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella. We used about ½ bag.
- Grab a half sheet baking pan and place the pizza pan on top of that, then place both onto the hot grill and close.
- Allow the pizza to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until it is golden and the cheese has melted. Remove from the grill and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- While the pizza grills, chop the lettuce and tomato if you haven’t already.
- Top the pizza with chopped lettuce, tomato, the cooked vegan bacon, an extra drizzle of Vegenaise (we used a squeeze bottle for this), and some fresh black pepper. Slice, serve and enjoy!
- You can add more or less lettuce, tomatoes and vegan bacon as desired, the measurements provided for those ingredients are just suggestions.
- This recipe would also be great with diced avocado.