Red White and Bleu Grilled Wedge Salad
- 1 tsp safflower or grapeseed oil
- 1 head organic iceberg lettuce, sliced into fourths
- Heat barbeque or grill pan over medium high. Brush each wedge of lettuce with oil and place on grill to create char marks, about 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- For dressing, to a bowl add Original Vegenaise, agave, mustard, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. Whisk to incorporate. Add 2 tablespoons Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles and whisk to incorporate.
- Place lettuce wedges on a salad plate. Top with dressing, large pinch of Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles, tomatoes, radishes, and chives.