- 1 tub Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 tub Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup soaked or boiled cashews (without liquid)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grade a amber maple syrup
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 acidophilus capsules
- 1.5 tsp corn starch
- pinch of salt
- ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package (14 oz) of guava paste, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup water
- squeeze of lime
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Insert the cheesecake filling into the crust, then place int he oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and allow to cool for 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 3-5 hours.
- Add guava, water, and lime into a sauceboat and simmer until the cubes dissolve and you’re left with a glaze. About 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Take the glaze off the heat and allow to cool for ten minutes.
- After the cheesecake has refrigerated for a minimum of 3 hours, spread the glaze onto the cheesecake, then refrigerate for an additional 10 minutes.