Herb Feta Potato Salad
- 2 ½ pounds red potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- ¼ cup lemon juice, plus zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook potatoes until tender, About 10 minutes, depending on size of cut.
- While potatoes are cooking combine Vegenaise, lemon juice and lemon zest, agave, sea salt, pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to incorporate. Add red onion, dill, basil, and mint. Whisk until uniform.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, drain and cool completely. Coat in Vegenaise mixture. Top with Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles when serving.