Mac and Cheese Trois Fromage
- 350g rigatoni pasta, cooked in salt water 1 minute shy of al-dente
- 2 cups dairy-free milk
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- 1 pack Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Cheddar
- ½ tbsp dairy-free butter
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp Cajun spice seasoning
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- chopped chives to garnish
- In a large pan, bring the milk to a low boil then add in the Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan, Shredded Cheddar and the butter then stir until the shreds have melted and the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add in the celery salt, black pepper, garlic powder and Cajun spice then stir until the dry ingredients have incorporated into the sauce.
- Gently mix in the cooked rigatoni until all the pasta is coated with cheese sauce. Once coated, mix in the Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella until they become melty.
- If during the process of melting the shreds the sauce has thicken beyond your desired consistency, add in a splash of milk to loosen the sauce.
- Serve hot with chopped chives sprinkled on top!