- 2/3 cup macaroni pasta
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- 3 tbsp Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 1 ½ tbsp yellow mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne
- kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta in saltwater following the package cooking instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse the pasta in cold water then add it to a large bowl.
- In the same large bowl, add in all the remaining listed ingredients and mix everything together. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes then serve on its own or serve as a side dish. This mac salad is also great in sandwiches!