Mediterranean Veggie Burger
- 1 ½ cups roasted white sweet potato
- 1 ½ cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 level tbsp Follow Your Heart VeganEgg powder whisked with ½ cup ice cold water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, stems removed
- ¼ cup parsley
- 6 buns
- Pulse ingredients for burgers in food processor until combined.
- Scoop 6 servings of the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes at 425° F.
- While veggie burgers bake, combine sauce ingredients.
- Layer your burgers! Toast up the buns and add lettuce, tomato, and pickled onions for a pop! Add a veggie burger and a healthy dollop of dip! Enjoy and share with friends.