- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 ½ cups Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- tortilla chips
- jarred sliced jalapenos (optional)
- pico de gallo (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat, heat the oil. Lower heat, add the flour, and stir until your roux has a smooth consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir over low heat until it thickens to form a nacho cheese sauce.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with sliced jalapenos, if using.