Pao de Queijo
- 4 cups tapioca flour
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 6 tbsp oil
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 2 cups Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 6 tbsp Follow Your Heart VeganEgg
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add almond milk, water, oil, granulated garlic, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat for about one minute or until boil point. Set aside.
- Add the tapioca flour to the bowl of a stand mixer then add the liquid in the saucepan over the flour. Turn the mixer on and mix it well. After combining the two, add the VeganEgg and continue to mix. Be patient! Once incorporated, add in all the Dairy-Free cheeses until everything is fully incorporated and the dough is fondant-like in texture. If it looks soft and sticky, you’re in the right place.
- Add the dough to a squeeze bottle and pour halfway into muffin tins that hold a capacity of 1.5oz or shape the balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet with a small ice cream scooper (less than a size of a golf ball).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden and puffed. Serve immediately.